The Grove Pool Guidelines
In an effort to comply with CDC suggested considerations during the COVID-19 pandemic and still make the Grove pool and cabana areas available to the owners/residents who live here, the following guidelines are to be followed in order to keep the pool open during the upcoming hot summer months.
1. ONLY REGISTERED RESIDENTS physically living at the Grove will be allowed to use pool and/or cabana area. NO GUESTS WILL BE ALLOWED until further notice. (This includes friends, relatives, and/or owners who do not physically live at the Grove). This will allow easy tracking should anyone be exposed and all those who may have also been exposed to COVID-19 here at the Grove.
2. Practice SOCIAL DISTANCING; i.e. maintaining at least six (6) feet distance between yourself and other pool/cabana users.
3. Pool users are encouraged to WEAR FACE COVERINGS if they are outside the water. Swimmers are encouraged not to have them on when they are in the water according to the CDC.
4. Keep all chairs, lounge chairs, and tables, SIX (6) FEET APART as well.
5. BRING and USE A TOWEL to lay/sit on any of the pool furniture.
6. Use common-sense SANITATION PRACTICES such as cleaning before and after use of/contact with tables, chairs and bathroom facilities. These include, but are not limited to:
a. Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette (cover your coughs and sneezes; washing hands frequently)
b. Staying Home if feeling ill or concerned about being in a public environment
c. Using hand sanitizers before/after touching such things as bathroom knobs, faucets, handrails, chairs, entrance gates, trash receptacles
d. Make use of the cleaning station that has been leased for such purpose.
7. Use of pool/cabana area will be LIMITED TO TWENTY (20) RESIDENTS at any one time. Please do not enter pool area if there are twenty (20) people in the pool/cabana area. And LIMIT YOUR POOL TIME TO TWO (2) HOURS to allow all residents equal opportunity.